This role is part of Aero Advanced Technology serving AES RTC responsible for application and product related research projects. You will work as a AI Vision engineer on new product concepts and ideas and work collaboratively with global research team and develop innovative new products and design solutions. Some of the work includes Advanced Concepts Development, Rapid Prototyping and Integration. Typical areas include:
Autonomous navigation, Vision based Inspection, AI deployments on NVIDIA and Intel chipsets for real time inferences
The role is required to
- Demonstrate technical leadership in Computer Vision and end to end ownership of project from concept definition till deployment on hardware
- Collaborate/ actively network with stakeholders for new technologies/ideas incubation/information.
- Be Self-Motivated in IP creation for the Product in the field of expertise.
- Look at concepts and solutions to map the right solution to customer need and Influences decisions and take it through concept to Product migration phases
10% Project coordination
30% Research and Development
B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M. Tech in Electric/Electronics/Computers
- 6-10 years of Relevant expertise in areas of Computer Vision with hands on experience on deployments to customers
- Expertise in Machine learning/ AI Life cycle with good Python and C++ knowledge for hardware deployment
- Understanding of camera/Lidars and setups for calibration and deployment for various needs
- Work with minimum supervision/oversight and is proactive.
- Possess good understanding of business objectives and more importantly the ability to interact with our customers (internal and external).
- Able to identify and manage risks and opportunities.
- Must have excellent communication, collaboration and networking skills