Other Benefits: Salary – CTC Range: Rs 2.75 to Rs 3.25 Lacs plus other benefits
Functional Area: IT
Industry Type: IT-Software-Software Services
At Reliance Industries Ltd.-Jamnagar,
we are looking to augment our IT Infrastructure Support & Networking Team strength. We are in the process of building new facilities, revamping our IT Infrastructure at our plant/office site and adjoining facilities/employee township. To build a state – of- the- art IT Infrastructure. We will need Graduate Engineers who will be involved right from planning to execution and maintenance of these IT assets.
We are looking for fresh engineers from prestigious institutes with good academics to be a part of Reliance family.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be a part of the team that will plan, deploy and manage IT Infrastructure & Network roll out and manage Business IT applications and relevant technological enhancements from time to time.
- Management of IT Infrastructure including desktop support, computer networks, hardware, software, and other related systems.
- Ensure that Rollout/Implementation of IT Infrastructure is done according to the scheduled plan while maintaining best customer service & quality standards.
- Ensure smooth functioning of deployed IT assets at all the sites and help build credibility and image of these facilities.
- Monitor IT / Network performance and report findings to immediate head.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to IT enterprise software, IT hardware, and other network and system problems in coordination with team members.
- Document incidents and service requests within IT Help Desk system.
Educational Qualifications, Certifications and IT Skill sets
- BE/B.Tech in IT/ Electronics & Telecommunication/Electrical Engineering Knowledge of IT products pertaining to Enterprise Applications, Networking equipments, AV, etc.
- Preference to certifications like CCNA/CCNP/IITL/PMP would be an added advantage
Engineering graduates from 2019-20 and 20-21 batches with marks above 60% all throughout in academics.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to learn new technology and products.
- A keen interest and curiosity to learning newer technologies.
- Good analytical skills and fast learner
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- An analytical mind with good problem-solving ability.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team.
Under Graduate Qualification
- BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication)
- Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2019,2020 No Backlogs Accepted
*Note: Candidate should have a UG qualification
Minimum School Marks
Class XII Marks: 60%
Class X Marks: 60%
Company: Reliance Industries Limited